The MultiBrush speedcontrol, operated by a powerful electric motor (230 V, 500 W), can be used to treat stone and wood surfaces and to clean joints and edges.
The all-rounder consists of a drive unit to which the individual attachments can be mounted.
They can be changed without tools at the push of a button.
An infinitely variable speed control in the grip area ensures greater flexibility in use.
So stone surfaces or joints can be powerfully freed of dirt and caring oils can be gently worked into a high-quality wooden floor on a terrace with the same device.
Application: Before using the MultiBrush speedcontrol, apply a Gloria special cleaning agent to the surface, this works well with the FoamMaster FM10 FLEX foam sprayer.
The spray device transforms the cleaning agent into effective foam, which can be easily spread over the entire surface.
The foam can work intensively and achieve an even more thorough cleaning effect.
In addition, cleaning foam is economical to use and significantly reduces the use of resources. Advantages at a glance:
- Multifunctional surface brush with electric operation
- Motor 230 V, power 500 W.
- Stone brush SOFT (included)
- Brass-coated steel wire brush for cleaning joints (included)
- Integrated speed control (450 – 1,600 rpm)
- Guide wheel and line of sight for precise device guidance
- Asymmetrical housing design for working close to the edge
- Height-adjustable aluminum tube
- Ergonomic guide handle with soft grip and strain relief
- Ergonomically shaped second handle